Jan 27, 2011

Workin Round The Clock

Things are picking up here, sad to think that it takes loosing a job to get the artistic flow going. Without my job i've been working on more and more art.... digital and traditional. I have a feeling that I will be going more traditional in the next week, I feel like I have been on photoshop nonstop the last 2 weeks!

So time to swich it up a bit I think. I'm working on getting my drawing skills back up to par, I feel like Photoshop is slowly sapping my regular pencil drawn work outa me. I have been working with my colored pencils and Prismacolor markers with some portrait esque stuff and its pretty fun I think. Still my style with a bit of reaching out to new stuff!

Here is a Preview of the stuff ive been workin on.
Big hair is on the menu I am thinkin, I had alot of fun with the style of this and the hair of course was supa fun!
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment