Jan 23, 2011

I live!


Things have taken a sudden lull for me right now, got laid off from my job so I am left with time to work on art. In which I have fallen far from my ideas of what I would begin to accomplish. I feel like I need to create a bunch of formal bs for a graphics portfolio but I am just not feeling the urge to vomit graphic images all over the place. I would much rather doodle or work on my photoshopping skills.

Currently I am working with females again as a medium only trying to get down my lines and techniques via ps. I think it works in most cases but I feel out of step from drawing so I am attempting to get back to that. Being without a competent drier I think will aid me In this. computer and laundry mat = tons of candid's.... or awkward staring? haha

I dunno I hope to have plenty to be proud of in the next month. I hope I have the get go to do it.
RH.

No comments:

Post a Comment