May 7, 2010

After Show

So I know I said I would update before this but, well life happens. I do however have news of a GREAT show, we did smashing had a great reception and lots of people complemented us on our show. After the show my family and I went and had pizza in celebration, they tried to convince me to go somewhere "nicer" but nothings better than pizza after a show!

Things are starting to come to an end.... GRANDUATION.... saturday a week from today.... and my entire school career comes to a halt. and for the first time in 17 years I wont be looking forward to a summer without classes, and than school starting in August. Things are really it for me now, no grad school or anything, I feel like its time to run out on my own for a while.

Well I dont have much but I post some pictures from the show




and than some work I am working on in my life drawing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment