Apr 30, 2010

ONE DAY!

Well today we hung our show, my first experience in hanging a show for a gallery. I was not sure what to expect, or If I would want to wring the people in my groups neck or not, but surprisingly it went pretty smooth. there were some snags though and still are some before we will be ready for our reception tomorrow.

I dont have any pictures of us hanging but I will of the show. I really cant wait to see my family and their reaction to my work that I have done recently. I believe i have made some real leaps and bounds in my work lately. They will like it I hope.

On a different venue of art Inity Hookah, a hookah lounge opened last night in my town and we were invited to their pre opening thing and it was AWESOME I had a great time smoking and relaxing with my art friends. we had some good chat sessions and I got to try a new flavor mint chocolate. It was SO good i could hardly believe it. I was more relaxed last nigh than I had for a long time. It really was a great experience, and SOOO yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment