Apr 28, 2010

3 Days until showtime!

Showtime is coming soon!!!!

We have got everything ready for the show and the food is going to simple yet good for snacking, we commies got our prints all here and got to bask in their glory. We are so ready for this show I think that I am getting more nervous every day, and I still have nothing to wear so tomorrow when I get paid Im headin out to find something to wear for the show.

I have plenty of other things going on for me that I can stay plenty busy In my art classes, For life drawing we created a scene for our model that was "frankenstein esque" and it was fun we have a skeleton dressed up in a "lab coat" which is really just a flannel bathrobe. It looks even funnier because our "mad scientist" has on a welding mask. lol it was fun blocking everything tonight and I think The teacher will like it.

Also in that class we are doing we have to do a sequence of three or four drawings and I think that I got an ok idea for it but it is pretty simplified. I just am centering on using girls and dandelions :)

In photo I finally realized what I wanted to do and It has taken plenty long to do it but I have about a week to do 15 pieces :( so BLA but photos are easier than actual pieces but im encorporating drawn things in my photos so that is going to be sort of a pain. Im making dimensional monsters in my photos but I need better Photos cause they were really bad it seemed like when I took them but It gives me a chance to create the monsters.

well thats all I have for now So Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment