May 11, 2010

Coming to an end

Well the semester is almost over and graduation is in 4 days and I am feeling more lethargic than anything, I'm not sure why, the hard part is over. Gallery shows over and I am done with finals, I have to turn in some binders but other than that I am done for good. I had to turn in photography things today and hang matted works which sucked because I have never been great in the matting department plus where i got my images printed they didnt print them very well so they were muddy and dark. :( but its too late to worry about things like that now, Its too late for it I think.

At least I have one happy ending for my classes I did some great poster prints of my life drawing works and they turned out nice, cost me a pretty penny but they were worth it I want to frame them I think they turned out great.I think the wide pannel thing makes them more interesting, its almost like unnecessary space but I think that the texture makes it interesting all the same. They look good printed though, thats all I can say.

I wish that I had more time to say my goodbyes, because Its going to end all too fast. I wish so many things were going by slower. but thats all that I have for now, I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment