Nov 9, 2009

Devils Deeds


I figured i would try and post another partially done piece. I worked up a couple more line drawings to scan in for some other pieces. I have been suffering from a lack of motivation especially this last week. I'm slowly working my way out of it i think, but my other classes are suffering. Its hard knowing all you wana mess with is art stuff and so all those other classes mean basically nothing.

I enrolled in my last semester of college today...it was pretty exciting, now next semester i will be completely immersed in the art world, because i will finally be done with general education classes. when im done with my degree i will have a Degree in Commercial Art, with a minor in Multimedia.

Now back to the piece i posted, i have really been working with shadows and more omnious figures which i like, i think it adds something more to what im doing. this particular guy is just a messanger... a creepy one at that. but i wanted to go with the "business" side of the devils working. which i think makes things a little fun also. I have been messing with colors, vibrant amongst the dull to get a harmonious mix of the two. I just felt like posting, i will probably post again later in the week, with POSSIBLY a finished piece ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment