Nov 12, 2009

Abyzou

Here is the continuation of my Abyzou piece, its getting farther along and im happy with where it is headed, i played around in class with a wacom tablet for the smoke areas, and now im back home without one working up the rest of the smoke... man i wish i was rich. Or at least made of money....i could loose a few pounds if it was money.

I am working with making the smoke glow and cast shadows on the figures, its definately a work in progress but i have been working alot lately with shadows and light spots. I think that my refrence picture taking is finally coming in handy. Im still unsure about the background i changed it again today....but it is an improvment on the last one that is for sure.

I got my scans in the computer finally so i have 1 finished piece 2 started pieces and than 2 more "waiting in the wings". I feel like im really getting somewhere with these ideas and every time i think about it i get more excited about what i can do next! but thats really all i got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment