Feb 11, 2011

Work in Progress

Well the painting part of my project is finished. Im not quite sure how to proceed further with the building parts, I have many ideas but have yet to go get supplies to begin the trial and error. I figured out how it "COULD" work but not sure that it will. I'm just happy that I got it as far as I have without mishaps.


I had to create a textured top, obviously because the mismatched lines from the brushstrokes were a distraction, so by making it a uniform distraction it will work....right? The idea is that it wont matter much because the light will be on, so the texture will be lost in the dark, but when it isn't on...it still has something interesting to look at.

But hopefully this weekend I will pull out all my tool belt ;D and begin the heinous project of trying not to destroy my work thus far, but to continue it to the finish!

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment