Mar 19, 2011

Week 3

Jellyfish!!!!!

So I wanted to go into something a bit less my forte, animals. I have not really messed with drawing them at all so I thought it would be something fun. plus I am tryin to work out my full sketching within photoshop instead of doing a line drawing. well I think that it went well partly because I just love the beautiful colors that are incorporated in this image. Im always interested in how I can bring more saturated colors into my works.
I also started another image that is slow in getting there but, its a tree frog :D which I wasnt sure how I was going to draw but I think that it works for me :D
He obviously has quite a bit of work left to do on him but thats the basics, I cant wait to get creative with those black spots :D
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment