Aug 6, 2010

Workin Hard or Hardly Working

So as the summer is coming to a close I am coming to the realization that finding an art job is never as easy as one would hope. I have a prospect but of course I cant get my hopes up too much and need to rely on what i know for now. I did work on some stuff today that I had planned to post but alas I got sucked into game world and did not resurface until now.... bedtime.

But as always I do plan to update I have the ideas to start working with an illustrated story of some sort? I really just have this character that I have drawn that I would like to put into a story somewhere so hopefully I can just do both and call it good. I did the line drawing today but tomorrow I will have the scan up of the line drawing and possibly the alternate idea with the same image.

thats all I have for now ;) sleep good everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment