Jun 16, 2011

Workin Hard



Well this week I finished a drawing I started quite a while back. It was something I drew up in photoshop sometime in January, but never really got around to finalizing the drawing or coloring it. I decided to pick it back up after my Sephiroth drawing which was alot of fun because I took some of the techniques I had used and brought them over. I did alot of small additions to this drawing that were alot fo fun. I took influences from Egyptian sculpture/architecture, than I had a lot of fun bringin in the smoke. I have a soft spot for the smoke haha.

It took probably somewhere up to 30 hours to finish the image all together, including a day and a half break because its allergy season and my head was killin me. Next up Im going to be workin on my new logo, I am goin to attempt to sell some of my craftier items that I have been working on, i.e. Headbands and some tentacles made into magnets... which are alot of fun and cute.
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment